Today I have been trying to finish cleaning up my studio for a 2 day workshop that starts tomorrow. It is amazing how many neat elements I found beneath the rubble. It’s a good thing I am almost done, because I took some inspiring detours:) that have me somewhat behind on my final preparations. Here’s what I was up to.
*I made several small journals from dyed watercolor paper I found.
*Did a small study for a new beverage can piece, with printed cans that appeared.
*Got ideas for 2 new workshops.
*Received my camera connection kit for my ipad from apple.
*Worked on and finished a journal with beverage can accents.
*Here’s something really awesome-found 8 loose leaf journals containing hand dyed watercolor paper and pieced and beaded covers. These were put away for the shopping extravaganza at Art Unraveled next month. Lucky me to find them.
This ended up to be a very art full day. I found lots of great stuff, made stuff and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now tomorrow, (as I will keep working) my space should be nice and neat. Already set up my printers to get some good stuff done with the students. A little fine tuning in my office and I’m ready to go.